viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

FAN ART 4


Other cartoons I watched during the 60's, they were Yogi Bear, Precious Pupp and Secret Squirrel, even now a days I continue to enjoy them though I've seen them thousand of times.
Otras de las caricaturas que veía en los sesenta eran el Oso Yogi, Lindo Pulgoso y el Inspector Ardilla, hasta la fecha las sigo disfrutando aunque las vea miles de veces.




Other cartoons I watched during the 60's, and were part of a 4 hour show called "Adventures in the 5000 year", they were Shazzan, Mightor, Sanson and Goliat and Moby Dick, even now a days I continue to enjoy them though I've seen them thousand of times.
Otras de las caricaturas que veía en los sesenta y que formaban parte del programa de 4 horas "Aventuras en el año 5000" eran Shazzan, Mightor, Sanson y Goliat y Moby Dick, hasta la fecha las sigo disfrutando aunque las vea miles de veces.









At night, after regular job, I like to make quick sketches to put the stress aside, it may seem ironic, but after working on drawing, I rest myself by drawing. So looney! Isn't it? Well, here I did the characters of a cartoon show from the 80's named "Thundarr, the Barbarian".
Ya en la noche después del trabajo regular, me gusta dibujar bocetos rápidos para dejar a un lado la tensión, parece mentira pero después de trabajar dibujando, descanso dibujando, ¡Qué loco! ¿no?, bueno aquí realicé a los personajes de la caricatura ochentera "Thundarr el Bárbaro".



Here I did Mike Kunkel's "Herobear and the Kid", who we can showoff that is a good friend of the studio's. And Shazam, in Mike Kunkel's style too. 
Aquí realicé a Hero Bear and the Kid de Mike Kunkel, que podemos presumir es buen amigo del estudio. Y Shazam también al estilo Mike Kunkel.

 




No hay comentarios.: