miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

GUMBY AND POKEY

When I started attending Comic-Con in '87, there was a publishing house called Comico, where Art Adams worked, they published Gumby and Pokey, characters I knew since my childhood, because this stop-motion claymation animation aired in Mexico during the 1960's. Back then I made some trial pages to see if I was fit to work there, here is one of them, there were some others but I gave them as a present to my first Comic-Con.



Cuando comencé a asistir a la Comic Con en el 87, había una editorial llamada Comico donde estaba Arhur Adams y ahí publicaban Gumby y Pokey, personajes que yo conocía desde pequeño ya que en en los sesentas, en México transmitían esta animación en stop motion con plastilina. En ese entonces realicé unas pruebas para ver si podía trabajar ahí, aquí les muestro una de ellas ya que las otras las obsequié a mis primeros amigos artistas de la Comic Con.

No hay comentarios.: